Statewidelist Search Craigslist by state and More.
Search terms is a crap shoot. The best seller is the one who doesn't know anything. Try old, vintage, big etc. No easy way.
Pittsburgh Craigslist is sad. All i'v ever seen in the last 8 months is an eq, a set of trashed A7s for 1,000 (would have jumped but didnt have the money, there gone now), a few guitar amps with altec drivers, and somebodys home built speakers with A7 components. Any tips for searching craigslist, finding things easier? What search terms do you guys use to get results?

Statewidelist Search Craigslist by state and More.
Search terms is a crap shoot. The best seller is the one who doesn't know anything. Try old, vintage, big etc. No easy way.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Nice! I've never seen that website--I'll have to try it. I've been using this one with good results.
Ad Hunt'r - Search ALL of Craigslist™ and more!
It searches the whole country--I like that Old Guy's breaks it down by state.
I agree there's no easy way as far as search terms. Sometimes you can customize it of course depending on what you're looking for. Altec Monitors (yields 9842's etc.), Altec Voice, Altec VOTT, Altec A7, Altec Model (yields 19's, 15's, 14's, 9's), etc.
Being of "Sound" Mind
cool ill try those websites out. Im trying to get a hold of some altec a7s or similar to finish off my PA rig.
searchtempest
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Aman2 - I know of some A7s that can probably be had for a reasonable price, but I haven't seen this particular set in years and don't know their current condition. These are in north central Arkansas, so I don't know how far of a drive that would be for you. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, but that is a bit of a hike from pittsburgh! As of right now i dont have transportation or time to do it, but i will let you know if things change.
Bookmarks